8th International Conference on Chemistry in Africa (8th ICCA):
Chemistry and Quality of Life, 30 July-4 August 2001, Dakar, Sénégal
> Back to Calendar
Major topics to be tackled by this conference include the following:
- chemistry and infectious diseases
- making medicines using plants
- how to set up an international harmonization policy of chemical
protocols and analysis methods in the domain of the quality of waters
- chemistry and agriculture
- chemistry and the environment
- chemistry and new materials
- teaching of chemistry
Approximately 200 scientific participants from around the world are
expected to attend this conference.
For additional information, contact Prof. Abdoulaye Samb, Department
of Chemistry, Faculty of Sciences and Technology,University Cheikh Anta
Diop Dakar, BP 5005 Dakar-Fann, Sénégal; E-mail: [email protected];
Tel.: +221 864 13 33; Fax: +221 824 63 18; Web site:
> Published in Chem.
Int. 23(3), 2001
* Sponsorship by IUPAC attests to the quality of the scientific program
and indicates the host country's assurance that scientists from all
countries may participate.
> Sponsorship Information